“Richard produces beautiful photos and interpreted my brief perfectly. Having never paid for a professional product shoot before I was a bit nervous and unsure. Richard suggested we start with an introductory shoot. I was impressed with the results which showed me what was possible. This gave me the confidence to hire Richard to shoot my whole product range. I was really happy with the service that was given to me and would highly recommend Forever Creative Photography to anyone.” Adriana Lovesy
If you haven't worked with me before, I do offer an introductory sample shoot, this provides you with eight unique shots for £195.00, scroll down for further details.
STANDARD INTRODUCTORY SHOOT
Using any of the studio's existing props, surfaces and backgrounds. That's a really good way for you to check out the quality of the photography provided without committing to a larger shoot. It also helps you, if you're not quite sure on the style you require.
Current costing for the introductory shoot is £195.00
• The introductory shoot takes place in one session only, and cannot be split up into two or more.
• The shoot will take place at my studio where you won't need to be present, either send your items to me, or if you live nearby feel free to drop them off.
• Up to four of the shots can be group shots. If you require interiors type photographs, some of the photographs within the series will have duplicated settings due to setup time.
• The shoot is invoiced in two parts, 50% up front as a booking deposit, with the remainder, including any postage and packing invoiced when the shoot is complete.
• This offer doesn't apply to stock photography.
You can use this template to pop down your requirements, and just to let you know these are the aspect ratios that are available, so whether you need the shots to be for social media, web or print, you can choose from these.