INTRODUCTORY SHOOT for Folksy Sellers
If you haven't worked with me before, I do offer an introductory sample shoot, this provides you with five unique shots. Using any of my existing props, surfaces and backgrounds.
That's a really good way for you to check out the quality of the photography provided without committing to a larger shoot. It also helps you, if you're not quite sure on the style you require.
The current costing for this is £120.00 for five images.
With this Folksy offer, you will receive an additional two shots, making a total of seven,
• The introductory shoot takes place in one session only, and cannot be split up into two or more.
• Although there wouldn't be any provision for sending across test shots, existing shots can be used as a basis for inspiration and a shot list would be agreed upon prior to the shoot.
• The shoot will take place at my studio where you won't need to be present, either send your items to me, or if you live nearby feel free to drop them off.
• Up to four (usually only three) of the shots can be group shots.
• The shoot is invoiced in two parts, 50% up front as a booking deposit, with the remainder, including any postage and packing invoiced when the shoot is complete.
Here are some examples of images created during previous Introductory Shoots...